How do I register gaming and other browserless devices?
If your device has a browser, please use your browser to go to https://connect.carthage.edu/device-registration directly. If it does not have a browser, you can still register it online by finding your device's MAC address and then following the steps below:
1. On a device that has already been granted access to the Carthage network, visit https://connect.carthage.edu/device-registration.
2. Enter your Carthage username and password (do not include the @carthage.edu). If your Carthage credentials are not allowing access, you may need to reset your password. You can do that at https://password.carthage.edu.
3. Select 'Register another device' at the bottom of the page:
4. Enter your MAC address (If you need help finding your MAC address, please click here or search Google.) and select Register.
5. Your access to the Carthage network will be enabled and you will be asked to re-register each device in this manner every six months.