Q. How do I make an appointment for Tutoring or with the Writing Center?
You may make an appointment to utilize either service through this webpage: https://carthage.mywconline.com/.
To book your appointment, follow these easy steps:
- Sign in (create a new account if you have never signed in before)
- Select the appropriate schedule when signing in
- Search by class code on the Peer Tutoring Schedule (no need to do this for the Writing Center)
- Select any open time (in white) on the schedule
- Fill out the booking form
- Check your email for a confirmation
The Writing Center does not require you to schedule in advance, but appreciates it! Note that one-on-one and group tutoring sessions are on the same schedule (Peer Tutoring) but drop-in hours can be found by looking at the Peer Tutoring Drop-In Sessions schedule. Group and drop-in sessions do not require an appointment but one-on-one sessions do.
Most peer tutors and writing fellows are offering both Zoom live virtual and in-person options. Book whichever appointment you prefer. We follow all #StaySafeCarthage policies.
For the most up-to-date information please consult the following departmental web pages:
- Tutoring Services: https://www.carthage.edu/tutoring/
- Writing Center: https://www.carthage.edu/writing-center/
- TutoringServices: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing Center: email@example.com