Q. How do I access Office 365 software through Carthage?
Carthage faculty, staff, and students may register for an Office 365 ProPlus account for free through the College.
- Log in to the OneLogin portal with your Carthage username and password (https://carthage.onelogin.com/).
- Click on the Office 365 icon (it may be under the "Carthage: Everything" tab.
- Once inside the Office 365 portal, you may click the “Install Office” button in the top, right. Choose “Install Office 365 apps.”
- Follow the instructions to finish your download and installation. You may install the current version of Office on up to five devices.
- Once the installation is complete, you may need to log in to the software the first time you open it.
- If you already have a version of Office on your device, you may need to uninstall that version before installing this one.
- Microsoft Access is not included in the free Office 365 ProPlus package that Carthage offers. To utilize Access, you may purchase the full Office 2016 or 2019 software package (Office 365 Personal, Office 365 Home, Office Home, or Office Student) via the following links:
Faculty and staff are not automatically provided a software license in the same way students are. If you are interested in the software, please email email@example.com and we will assign you a license. Then you will follow the steps above in the "For Students" section.