Q. How do I upload my syllabus to DSpace?
Submission through Webform
- Navigate to the Course Syllabus DSpace Submission Webform. You may access it directly at the link above, or through My Carthage > Faculty Home.
- Log in with your Carthage username and password.
- Choose the Term and Year from the drop-down menus for which you want to submit. Click “Switch.”
- Find the course in the results list and click “Choose File” to upload and “Submit” a PDF of your syllabus.
Submission through DSpace
- Navigate to https://dspace.carthage.edu.
- Log in with your Carthage credentials in the upper, right.
- On the “Choose a Login Method” screen, select LDAP Authentication.
- Enter your Carthage username and password.
- Choose the “Course Syllabi” community.
- Click on the Collection (the Department) to which you want to submit your syllabus.
- On the menu on the right, click “Submissions” under the “My Account” heading.
- Click on “start a new submission.”
- “Select a collection” from the drop-down menu. Navigate to “Staubitz Archives at Carthage College > Course Syllabi > Biology Department > Biology Syllabi. Click “Next.”
- Fill out the form at completely as you can. Navigate through the tabs at the top of the submission page. If your department has provided guidelines to the fields they want you to submit and the format to use, please follow those guidelines. The College Archivist can always make edits to the submission after the fact, so please email email@example.com if you have questions or concerns.
Was this helpful? 0 0