Q. Can I see what I have checked out from Hedberg Library?
To access My Library Account from the Carthage catalog, please follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the Carthage College Hedberg Library Catalog (https://carthage.on.worldcat.org).
2. At the top right of the screen, click on the "Sign In" button.
3. Sign in with your Carthage username and password.
4. At the top right of the screen, click the button with your name on it. Choose "My Account" from the drop-down menu.
5. On this screen you will see:
- Items you currently have checked out.
- The due date for items currently checked out.
- A "Renew" button to request a renewal of the due date for a checked out item.
- See your circulation holds.
6. Log out of your account by clicking “Sign Out” next to the “My Library Account” link in the upper right of the page.
Note on Renewals
- Course Reserve items may not be renewed.
- Circulating computing and media equipment may not be renewed.
- All other items can be renewed up to three times.
- If the due date has already passed, you may not renew via this interface. Please email email@example.com.
- Interlibrary Loan renewals can be done via the ILLiad interface.