Q. How do I access Course Evaluations as a department chair?
I am a department chair. How do I view the results of the course evals for the faculty in my department?
Faculty Course Evaluations - Instructions for Department Chairs/Program Directors
1. Go to www.carthage.edu.
2. In the top right corner, go to the "Tools" drop-down menu and select "COURSEVAL."
3. Use your Carthage login credentials to log in. (You will only see your own recent courses initially when you log in).
4. Click the reports icon at the upper left, and then click "Evaluation Reports."
5. When you click on Evaluation Reports, you should be able to see all faculty that teach in your department.
6. If you can't see someone who teaches in your department, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for LIS to assist you.